Monday, May 25, 2009

Final Lamentations Textr

To KINGSFOLD

Affliction, constant sorrow brings
As arrows cutting deep
Bereft of hope, and without joy
My soul is void of peace
I look back on my suffering
And this one thing is sure
The Lord is loving, good, and kind
His promise will endure

When in the deep abyss of sin
The Lord allowed my doom
My enemies around did rise
Their curse became my tomb
I called upon Your name, O LORD
Out of the deepest pit
You heard my cry with listening ear
And told me, “Do not fear!”

The mocking song, my rivals sang
Their lips against me rose
The Lord did come to my defense
He scattered all my foes
In Christ, O Lord, you have drawn near
My life has been redeemed
And now Christ stands before the throne
For me, to intercede

1 comment:

  1. 來問個安,誰不支持這個部落格,我咬他. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

    ReplyDelete